PewDiePie is now a married man


Yes, you heard that right. Nope, we aren't kidding.
Felix Kjellberg, who is also known as PewDiePie, got married to his longtime girlfriend, Marzia Bisognin at London's Kew Gardens.
PewDiePie, who is one of the world's top YouTubers, met Marzia eight years ago, as revealed in an adorable Instagram post. PewDiePie looked dashing in an all-black outfit whereas his wife opted for a more traditional outfit in a dreamy white wedding gown.
The twenty nine-year-old YouTuber posted his wedding photos in a Twitter post. He wrote, "We are married!!! I'm the happiest I can be. I'm so lucky to share my life with this amazing woman."
We are married!!! I'm the happiest I can be ❤️ I'm so lucky to share my life with this amazing woman.
View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
535K people are talking about this

Several people responded to the post with congratulatory messages. In fact, the official Twitter handle for the country of Sweden too tweeted:

Comments